Last updated on May 26th, 2021 at 03:32 pm
Proper care and maintenance of your Vitamix will ensure that it continues to perform for hundreds of drinks. However, if there is a problem with your Vitamix, here is what you’ll need to do to get your questions answered or your product repaired:
For equipment performance questions:
- Contact Vitamix’s Technical Service Department, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-7:00pm. If you call after hours, your call will be handled by a properly trained Third Party Call Center.
- To expedite the process have your serial number ready.
- All cartons returned must be marked with the return authorization number. If you want to return the item, it must be in the original carton and unopened. No returns will be accepted after 6 months of ship date.
- Custom ordered merchandise (when the product is built to a buyer’s specifications) may not be returned.
- Returned goods must be shipped to Vitamix prepaid and will be credited at invoice less 20% restocking charge.
Order Status Inquiries:
- Please contact Vitamix directly at 1-800-4DRINK4. Have your purchase order ready
We hope this helps you if you ever have a problem with your Vitamix product. Of course we are more than happy to assist you here at Burkett as well with any other inquiries or to assist you with contacting Vitamix.