Vitamix Mix’n Machine A Favorite for Frozen Treats
Last updated on July 15th, 2022 at 03:35 pm
Everyone knows that nothing beats a Vitamix when creating smoothies, salsas, spreads, and, well, just about anything else!
But did you know that Vitamix also carries Ice Cream Agitator machines called the Mix’n Machines. Perfect for mixing candy bits with ice cream, creamy milkshakes, and more, this product will perform perfectly every time!
The Mix’n Machine easily mixes candy, cookies, or fruit with ice cream or frozen yogurt for exciting, creative, and highly profitable mixed-in treats and shakes. Depending on your business needs, the Mix’n Machine can be placed on a counter or mounted to a wall. The smart product design includes:
- Brushless induction motor for durable and consistent speed regardless of blend thickness
- Protective, removable splash guard for easy cleaning
- Variety of efficient agitator options allows you to mix both hard and soft ice cream and yogurt
Vitamix also offers the Mix’n Machine Advance, the industry’s leading frozen treat mixer. It can incorporate candy, cookies, and other hard-to-mix ingredients into hard or soft serve ice cream or yogurt to easily expand your menu options. The Advance is the perfect option for high volume establishments. The smart product design on the Mix’n Machine includes:
- 6 optimized programs that allows you to customize your dessert options while still delivering consistency from location to location
- Easy to use pulse control to quickly refresh desserts
- Automatic shut-off and end-of-cycle indicator light to improve ease-of-use and eliminate wasted ingredients
- Cup activated lever with a smart delay for simple one-handed operation
- Variety of agitator options
Vitamix engineers their products for outstanding durability and convenience, making it a favorite in the frozen treat market. Each machine includes a Mix’n Machine with 10 removable/reusable agitators. Like other Vitamix products, this machine comes with a standard 3-Year Limited Warranty on parts and labor on the full unit.