Last updated on May 27th, 2022 at 08:59 am
No one needs to remind you or your customers how HOT summertime can be- especially this year. You definitely are not going to see hot soups like Cream of Asparagus and Minestrone being ordered like hotcakes this time of year. Instead, give your customers a more refreshing soup, like Gazpacho.
In honor of July’s Product Palooza, it’s only right to give you a recipe for Gazpacho that requires the use of a Vitamix Blender (although you can use any blender to make this of course).
Gazpacho (Makes 15 Cups)
- 9 C Fresh Tomato Juice
- 1 C Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 C Olive Oil
- 6 Large Ripe Tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Cucumbers, peeled and quartered
- 3 Small Onions, peeled and quartered
- 3 Sweet Green Bell Peppers, seeded and quartered
- A few dashes of Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Garnishes: Sour Cream, Chopped Bell Peppers, Cucumber Spears
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix Vita-Prep 3 Food Blender Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
- Stop machine and season soup.
- Serve in a chilled Rolled Edge Cup and garnish with a cucumber spear, chopped bell peppers and dollop of sour cream.