Vitamix Recipe: Zucchini Pancake Batter
Last updated on May 27th, 2022 at 08:54 am
A Vitamix Blender is not just for blending and smoothing soups, juices, and salsa. Get really creative for your customers with this delectable recipe for Zucchini Pancakes. It’s easy to make and a healthy alternative that your customers will love.
- 1/3 C Milk
- 2 C Chopped Zucchini
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 1/4 t Allspice
- 1 1/2 C Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 t Baking Powder
- Place milk, zucchini, egg and the spices into your Vitamix Food Blender.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend 15-20 seconds. Remove lid plug and add flour and baking powder through lid opening. Replace lid plug.
- Blend 15-20 seconds or until mixed.