Last updated on May 26th, 2021 at 03:39 pm
When you spend good money for a reliable blender like a Vitamix Blender, taking special care of it will ensure that it lasts as long as possible.
- NEVER BANG THE CONTAINER… Do not bang the container against a surface as this will cause the sharp cracks in the bottom of the container to rip the container posts.
- TURN OFF THE MACHINE BEFORE REMOVING CONTAINER… Do not remove or place the container on the base while the machine is running. This will wear down the blade assembly and damage the drive socket.
- DO NOT SHAKE OR RATTLE MACHINE WHILE IN USE… We’ve all done it- shake the blender machine to make the contents blend smoother and faster. However, doing this is a big NO-NO! Doing so will damage the blade assembly and the ‘teeth’ on the drive socket.
- DO NOT PLACE FOREIGN ITEMS IN THE CONTAINER WHILE BLENDING… This can cause the blade to chip and lead to personal injury.
- NEVER OVERFILL THE CONTAINER… Overfilling sets the off the Thermal Protector and your machine will shut off. Turn the power OFF, take the container off of the base and wait for the motor to cool down. Your mixture may be too thick or you may process the ingredients too long at a LOW speed setting. If you detect a burning odor, add more liquid to your mixture or lessen the load. You should also check the condition of your container bearing assembly.