Looking for a tasty appetizer to put on your menu? With the Vita-Prep Food Blending machine you’ll be able to whip up this delicious starter dish for your restaurant. Enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 C Light Mayonnaise
- 1 C Light Sour Cream
- 2 Lemon Slices, peeled and seeded
- 20 oz Package of Frozen Spinach
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 1/2 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C Artichokes, canned and drained or frozen and thawed
- French Bread & Pumpernickel Bread, lightly toasted and sliced or Tortilla Chips or Pita Bread
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid plug.
- Add artichokes through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for an additional 5 seconds.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with chips, pita bread, or pumpernickel bread.