Product Palooza! Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Last updated on June 30th, 2022 at 01:05 pm
There are lots of delicious foods that you can make with an Immersion Blender. One of my favorites is hummus. For those of you have made it before, you know how messy making hummus in a standard Food Processor can be. Having to scrape the processor bowl and the blade can be a real pain. Simplify the process with an Immersion Blender. You can make the recipe in a Cambro 4 Qt Round Container and then store it in the refrigerator, minimizing the cleaning process.
Your customers will love this spin on the traditional hummus recipe.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (serves 24)
- 3 (15 ounce) cans Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 3 Roasted Red Peppers (see below for roasting directions)
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup and 1 teaspoon Tahini
- 3 cloves Garlics, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- To Roast Red Peppers: Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place Peppers on a baking pan and roast for 45 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove. When cool, cut off stem and burnt skin.
- Place chickpeas, red peppers, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, cumin, cayenne, and salt in a 4 Qt Cambro Container.
- With a Robot Coupe Turbo 14″ Immersion Blender, blend ingredients until smooth, scraping side of container.
- Place lid on container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Return to room temperature before serving.
- Sprinkle hummus with chopped parsley and paprika before serving.