Stay Cool and Energized this Summer with Cold Coffee
With summer finally here, people are looking for cold and refreshing drinks to quench their thirsts. Aside from water and tea, coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the entire world. So, as seasons and temperatures change, coffee drinkers may be looking to get their caffeine fix in a different way. By providing an array of different cold brews and iced coffees, you can keep your customers coming back all year round.
Cold coffee is the best way for coffee lovers to get the caffeinated feeling they desire. Cold brews and iced coffees are healthier than sugary energy drinks. Chilled coffee drinks will not give you that noticeable crash like Monster or Red Bull will give you.
Below we have a few simple cold coffee ideas that happen to be favorites around the office. These coffee beverages are simple enough that you won’t even have to leave your home to get your fix. With simple ingredients and reasonably priced equipment, you can become your own favorite barista.
- Brew hot coffee using your coffee maker or single cup brewer.
- Set hot coffee aside and let it cool to room temperature. Then pour coffee over ice into a fresh cup.
- Add any milk, cream, or sugar to your desired level and enjoy!
- Brew coffee and allow to cool
- Combine coffee, half-and-half, and chocolate syrup in a blender or drink mixer. Vitamix has an excellent selection of countertop drink mixers that work quickly and efficiently in fast-paced environments.
- Pour mixture over ice and serve. It is common to see mochas topped with whipped cream.
- Brew coffee and allow to cool.
- Combine coffee with ice cream and cold milk in a blender or storage container.
- Using a bar blender or drink mixer, combine all ingredients together until they reach a consistent texture. If you are producing high volumes, consider pouring ingredients into a large storage container and using an immersion blender to mix drinks. For thicker consistency, add crushed ice.
- Pour mixture into any dishware you desire, likely glassware or coffee mugs.
- Top your ice-cold Frappe with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and any other toppings your customers crave!