Last updated on July 1st, 2022 at 11:57 am
Our Sales Consultants are often asked by customers “Why should I purchase a pricey Vitamix Blender as opposed to a less expensive one?”
Here are just a few of the top reasons why Vitamix’s value exceeds its initial expense.
- Name Brand Recognition… Making high-quality blenders for over 90 years, Vitamix is a world leader in foodservice blending products. Their machine can be found in 90% of coffee shops and 87% of smoothie shops.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership… While more expensive to purchase than other blenders, Vitamix has the lowest total cost of ownership. Their products are built to outperform and outlast any other blender on the market. With proper maintenance, couplings, blades, the motor and other parts have a longer life expectancy and are also less expensive to repair.
- Quality of Blend… Unlike other blenders, Vitamix’s specifically designed ice blades, the container design, and motor horsepower offers a thorough blend the first time every time.
- Not Just a Drink Blender… While known for their beverage blenders, the Vita-Prep can handle thick, tough food ingredients, producing a quality blend each time. With a variable speed for perfect purées, savory soups and delicious frozen treats. The Vita-Prep 3 is a must in kitchens where volume and quality are key ingredients to a successful back-of-the-house.
- Noise Management… Load blenders can be a turn off for many customers. “The Quiet One” by Vitamix is the quietest blender on the market and used at international coffee shops like Starbucks. Other Vitamix Blenders come with a noise reducing cover for improved customer experience.
- Custom Programmability and Support… Nothing is worse for a customer than when they go back to a restaurant for their favorite drink only to have the consistency far different than the last time they had it. With a Vitamix, you’ll have consistent drinks even if you have more than one location.
- Outstanding Warranty… Vitamix offers a 3 years parts and 1 year labor warranty on all commercial blenders, that does NOT include cycle count.
So if you are looking for a high quality commercial blender with exceptional customer support and warranty program, in our educated opinion, Vitamix is a high contender.