Making Guacamole Is Easy With A Versatile Immersion Blender
Last updated on July 26th, 2022 at 10:54 am
Avocados have seen a resurgence in recent years, including having their own national holiday. Whip up large batches of guacamole, salsa or refried beans to tantalize your customers’ taste buds anytime with the help of the incredibly versatile immersion blender.
Guacamole (Makes 2/3 cup)
- 1 Clove Garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 Green Onion, trimmed, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 Jalapeño, seeded, cored and cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Ripe Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1T Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4t Cumin Powder
- 1/4t Coriander
- 1/4t Salt
- Chopped Tomatoes, Red Onions, and Queso Fresco, for topping
- Tortilla Chips
- Insert Waring WSB33X Immersion Blender into a mixing bowl.
- Add garlic, onion, and jalapeño to bowl and pulse 10-12 times. Add avocado, lime, cumin, and salt. Pulse 10 times to chop avocados. Then blend continuously in 20-30 second intervals until desired consistency is reached.
- Scoop into a serving bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with tomatoes, red onions, Queso Fresco and a side of tortillas.