Last updated on June 30th, 2022 at 01:26 pm
Bust out that Immersion Blender to make a delicious spread that you and your customers will love! Quick, easy, and can be made ahead of time, this recipe will definitely be a crowd pleaser!
Roasted Pepper Tapenade (makes 4 cups)
- 4 Small Garlic Cloves
- 48oz Jar of Roasted Peppers, drained and sliced in 1″ in pieces
- 2 Sundried Tomatoes (oil packed)
- 2t Fresh Thyme
- 2t Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Crackers, Cucumbers and Crostini for dipping.
- With an Immersion Blender, mince garlic for 10-15 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients (except crackers, cucumbers, and crostini) and pulse evenly 10-15 times or until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve with crackers, cucumbers, and crostini