Last updated on June 30th, 2022 at 12:37 pm
Liqueur is traditionally used in cooking as well as for sipping. Liqueur is alcohol infused with sugar, herbs, flowers, spices, fruits, and other add-ins. This deliciously simple recipe for Holiday Mojito will keep your customers warm and cozy during this cool fall day!
For the apple cider Calvados mixture:
- 1 ounce(s) apple cider
- 1 cup(s) Calvados Apple brandy
- 2 apples, cut in chunks
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 3 star anise
- 2 ounce(s) apple cider calvados mixture
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) 10 Cane Rum
- 5 mint leaves
- Brown sugar
- 1 ounce(s) simple sugar
- 1 fresh squeezed lime
- Ice cubes
- For the apple cider Calvados mixture: Heat on a gas range over a low flame for 30 minutes, strain and chill.
- Place mint leaves in bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle. Add simple sugar, lime juice, rum, apple cider calvados. Fill with ice and shake. Rim Tom Collins glass with brown sugar. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and mint sprig.