Last updated on July 26th, 2022 at 12:04 pm
For many business owners, having cash flow is always top of mind. Leasing equipment minimizes upfront costs and allows you to earn profits from your new equipment while making monthly payments on it. Burkett’s equipment finance program allows you to make a purchase today and pay later.
The Advantages Are Clear
- 90-Day No Payment Program – Secure financing for purchases over $1,000 with the same easy approval process. 90 day no payment financing allows you to upgrade now, and realize increased sales and profits prior to receiving your first invoice.
- The Payments are Affordable – Choose from a variety of payment terms to ensure the best fit for your business. Terms range from 12 to 60 months. We also offer Variable Payments* that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations and other budget limitations.
- It’s 100% Tax Deductible – IRS Section 179 provides the opportunity for your business to deduct the full purchase price of the equipment you finance! For more information, contact your tax professional to see how you can take advantage of this benefit*!
- Get More for Your Money – Leasing your equipment minimizes upfront costs and allows you to earn profits from your new equipment faster.
- Keep Lines of Credit Open – Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build your business credentials with any bank.
- Avoid Bank Restrictions – Leases do not include blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or many of the other surprises related to traditional lending arrangements.
- Financial Reporting Advantages – We can structure leases to meet FASB requirements for “off balance sheet” accounting.
Call Now To Get Started! 800-828-8564